Raise Your Vibration
Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 01.08.2022
Raise Your Vibration T&Cs
Raise Your Vibration.com is Kyle Gray UK Ltd Production. This website platform is intended for an adult audience. All audience members must be 18 years or older. We suggest this because of the deep emotional work or subjects that may be covered which are not intended for a younger audience.
Information provided on this website; training should not be used as a substitute for medical or psychological advice; always consult a medical practitioner or your doctor.
Any use of information provided within this platform is at the student’s discretion and risk.
Neither Kyle Gray UK or his company can be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, the failure to take medical advice or for any material suggested within this website, blog or on third party websites.
Information provided on this website, training or blogs should not be used as a substitute for medical advice; always consult a medical practitioner. Any use of information provided within this platform is at the member's discretion and risk. Neither Kyle Gray or his company can be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, the failure to take medical advice or for any material suggested within this website, blog or on third party websites.
Digital Goods will be delivered within 24 hours via electronic download. Physical Goods will be shipped within 48 hours of confirming inventory availability via Royal Mail or United States Postal Service.
Refunds & Cancellations
Digital Goods: Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund digital goods purchases unless a 14-day refund period is stated. No refunds will be granted after this time.
Physical Goods: All Requests for refunds and/or cancellations will be processed within 5 business days. Requests for refunds should be emailed to [email protected] We are happy to refund any defective physical goods bought from the Kyle Gray UK Store within 30 days of purchase.
Your privacy is extremely important to Kyle Gray UK. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which Kyle Gray UK uses that personal information.
What information do we collect?
When placing an order or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as timely company news and announcements regarding related products and services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
Kyle Gray UK implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Kyle Gray UK do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.